Component processes define how to deploy, install, or interact with a component. A process typically contains a number of plugin steps joined in a sequence. It may include complex logic for performing specific actions if a step of the process fails.
This section introduces component processes and provides instructions on the following tasks:
- Create a component process. See Create and design component processes.
- Use plugin steps. See Plugin steps for component processes.
- Use utility steps. See Utility steps for component processes.
- Apply conditions and switch steps. See Use conditions and switch steps in processes.
- Add properties to a component process. See Add component process properties.
- Set up user impersonation. See User impersonation.
- Run a component process. See Run component processes.