Nolio plugin installation
The Nolio plugin must be extracted before it can be loaded into Deployment Automation. Extract the plugin as follows:
- Download the plugin installation file from the Deployment Automation support page. For example, Nolio_bundle_vvv.zip, where vvv is the version.
Extract the files from the plugin bundle. It contains the plugin zip file and files needed to configure the plugin. The plugin zip file is named Nolio_vvv.zip, where vvv is the version.
- After the application server is started, in Deployment Automation, navigate to Administration > Automation > Plugins.
- Click the Load Plugin button.
- Click Choose File and select the plugin zip file.
- Click Load.
- Configure the processes for the plugin that are required for the integration.