Deployment reports overview
Deployment reports contain historical information about deployments, such as the total number of executed processes and their average duration.
To manage deployment reports, navigate to Deployment > Reports in the Deployment Automation user interface.
On the Reports page, you can:
- Select from default reports or reports that you have saved with specific report criteria. When you select the report you want to run, it is displayed on the page.
- Select from report filters, which vary for each report type.
- Run the report based on your filter selections.
- Save the report. Saved reports appear in the My Reports section of the side pane.
- Export the report. The data is downloaded as a spreadsheet to your local machine.
- Print the report.
- View a graphical or listing report, depending on the report type.
- For graphical reports, view the report key to see the meaning of lines by color and graph point shape.
- For graphical reports, you can hold your cursor over a graph point to see more information, or grab a point on the graph and drag to zoom in or out.