View the environment inventory
The Deployment > Inventory page displays inventory information for each environment associated with the application.
The following image demonstrates the Inventory page:
On the Inventory page, with an application selected, you can:
- Under Resources, get a quick view of the environment resources. In the environment box, click Resources > View Resources to open the resources tab for the environment.
- Compare the inventories of up to four environments.
- Use the search box to narrow down the selection of displayed components.
- View the components and latest compliant version of each component. Click a component name to open the page for that component.
- Click the version name to go to the component version's Artifacts tab, where you can view and download the artifacts for this version.
See whether each environment is compliant. An environment is compliant if the last requested processes were successfully executed in that environment.
This is a subset of the information displayed on the application's Environments page. For details, see Application environments.