This topic introduces Dimensions CM and provides some tips about getting started.
About Dimensions CM
Dimensions CM is a software change and configuration management tool for Agile development.
- Integrated collaboration enables teamwork between engineers.
- Agile team members can view annotated code, highlight findings, and participate in collaborative discussion threads.
Continuously build software changes, examine the health and quality of changes, and decide if they are ready to be merged and released.
- Effectively monitor and manage Agile environments.
- Organize and prioritize development requests into backlogs.
- Assign requests to a development iteration or sprint and visualize and manage status on the card wall.
Before you begin...
How do I use Dimensions CM?
When you're ready to begin, log into a Dimensions CM client and start working.
Before users can work, administrators need to install and configure Dimensions CM.
To ensure that you're always viewing the most up-to-date version of the Help Center, bookmark this link:
Earlier versions of Dimensions CM help are also available.