Create a task repository
This topic describes how to create a task repository and display the requests in your Dimensions CM inbox. Depending on how your server is configured, these can be from Dimensions CM, Octane, or SBM. After you create a task repository:
- A Tasks tab is added to the navigation pane.
- You can relate requests to submits.
To create a task repository:
- Navigate to Window > Tasks.
- In the Repositories section click Add repository. The Create Task Repository dialog box opens.
- From the Connector list select Dimensions CM.
- Enter a name for this task repository.
- Enter the URL of the Dimensions CM product you are connecting to in this format:
- Click OK.