Work with requests
This topic describes how to work with requests. You can:
- (Available for 1.3 and later) Display inbox requests for the current Dimensions CM stream.
- Open requests in Pulse inside Visual Studio.
- Relate requests to changes.
- Commit changes to a repository.
- From the View menu select Team Explorer.
- Open the Dimensions CM repository that contains the changes.
- Click Changes and expand Dimensions Requests.
- The Dimensions Requests section displays the requests in your inbox. You can:
- Sort and filter the requests.
- Display all requests in the stream. This is useful when you want to start work on a request that is not in your inbox. To display all requests click More requests.
- Search for requests.
- To open a request, right-click it, and select Open in Pulse.
Relate requests and commit changes to a repository
- Open the Dimensions Requests window.
- Find the request that you want to relate to the change and double click it. The request ID is added to the commit box.
- Optionally add a commit message.
- To push changes to the repository, select an option from the Commit list.