Install from a download
You can install the Git Client plug-in for each IDE from a download.
- Follow the Git Client installation sequence.
- Install the plug-in for your application (see the below).
Install in Apache Netbeans
To install the Git Client plug-in do the following:
- Navigate to Tools > Plugins. The Plugins dialog box opens.
- Select the Downloaded tab and click Add Plugins.
- Select the Git Client plug-in installer that you downloaded.
- Click Install.
Install in Visual Studio Code
Install in Eclipse
Install in IntelliJ