Creating and pushing annotated tags
You can use the Git Client to:
- Create annotated tags.
- Push changes to Dimensions CM.
- Create new changesets.
Create new baselines of streams.
Note: The user pushing the annotated tag requires the appropriate Dimensions CM privileges to create baselines.
- Clone a stream:
- Make changes to the code.
- Commit the changes and create an annotated tag called
- Push the annotated tag to Dimensions CM:
- Delivers the code changes.
- Creates a new Dimensions CM changeset.
- Create a new baseline of the stream at that point in time.
The annotated tag name is used as the baseline identifier, for example: