Limitations and known issues
This topic lists the limitations and known issues in the Dimensions CM Git Client.
The following features and functionality are not supported:
- Projects (only streams are supported).
- CAC user authentication on Linux.
- The Git "ls-remote" feature (https://git-scm.com/docs/git-ls-remote.html).
Known issues in this release:
- Unable to clone a stream and all child streams using Visual Studio Code IDE (ENH328802).
- Unable to clone from Visual Studio if the user HOME directory is the root of a drive (DEF329679).
- To use the Git Jenkins plug-in you must disable the "ls-remote polling mechanism". Select the option "Force polling using workspace" in your Jenkins job configuration.
- If two branches have conflicting changes that have been pushed, rebase of those branches will fail. You should merge the branches instead.