What's new in 14.5.1
Dimensions CM 14.5.1 contains the following features and enhancements:
Support for Micro Focus ALM Octane as an External Request Provider that enables you to:
- Map ALM Octane workspaces to Dimensions CM products.
- List ALM Octane inbox requests in Dimensions CM clients.
- Relate ALM Octane requests to items, projects, and baselines.
- View relationships in the desktop client.
Revise baselines with ALM Octane requests.
- Merge ALM Octane requests across streams.
- Support for ALM Octane requests in Pulse including pull requests and reviews.
- REST API for ALM Octane requests.
- ALM Octane support in IDEs including IntelliJ IDEA (via the Git Client integration).
Administration console security enhancements
Access to the Dimensions CM administration console is now restricted to users with administration privileges. To disable this behavior edit:
REST services enhancements
REST services now support pagination, sorting, and pattern match filtering for requests, streams and projects, baselines, design parts, and users.