Relate requests and commit changes
This topic describes how to commit changes and relate Dimensions CM requests to commits. Dimensions CM servers can be configured to support these Micro Focus request providers:
- ALM Octane
- Solutions Business Manager
To relate requests and commit changes
- Right-click the folder or file that you want to commit and select Git > Commit.
- In Commit Message enter a message.
- To relate a request to the commit, expand Update Task.
- From the Task Repository list select a Dimensions CM repository.
- From the Task list select a request from your Dimensions CM inbox.
- To add a message, select Add details to commit message and click (modify).
- Modify the template to this format:
- Click OK.
- To add the request in the Git commit message, select After Commit.
- Click Commit.