Clone streams using Git Clone
You can use the
Git Clone command to clone a Dimensions CM stream.
- Select View > Command Palette.
Git Cloneand press Enter.
- In the Repository URL field enter the URL of the Dimensions CM stream that you want to clone. For details about the format of the URL see Git Client command-line format.
- In the Select Folder dialog enter the location where the stream will be cloned.
- Click Select Repository Location.
- Click Open Repository to view the contents of the cloned stream.