Work with reviews and pull requests
(Available for 1.3 and later) This topic describes how to display reviews and pull requests for the current Dimensions CM stream and open them in PulseUno. When reviews and pull requests are created they automatically appear in the Dimensions Explorer view. You can also create new pull requests.
Note: Requires your Dimensions CM server to be configured to work with PulseUno.
Display and open reviews and pull requests
- Select View > Open View... > Dimensions Explorer. Dimensions Explorer opens in the Side Bar.
- To display the reviews and pull requests for the current branch, expand Reviews and Pull Requests.
Tip: If you switch branches, to display the reviews and pull requests for the new branch click Refresh.
- To open a review or pull request in PulseUno, select it and click Open Pull Review.
- To open PulseUno, on the Reviews and Pull Requests title bar click Open Pulse.
Create new pull requests
- Select View > Open View... > Dimensions Explorer.
- On the Reviews and Pull Requests toolbar click Open Pull Request.
- The New Pull Request window opens in PulseUno. For information, see the PulseUno online help.