Installing the Git Client
This topic describes how to install the Dimensions CM Git Client.
- Git Client installers are available for Windows (64-bit only), Linux, and macOS.
- Install the Git Client on your local machine.
- The installer automatically tries to identify the Git installations present on the local system.
- When installing on Linux, check that “git” has been added to your PATH environment variable.
- Run the installer as a user with write access to the Git installation location(s).
- Dimensions CM 18.104.22.168 (or later) server patch
- Git 2.19 or later