This topic describes how to use requests. You can:
- Display your inbox requests for the current Dimensions CM stream.
- Display all the requests in the current stream. This is useful when you want to start work on a request that is not in your inbox.
- Open requests in PulseUno in a browser.
- Set the working request for commits.
To use requests
- From the View menu select Tool Windows > Dimensions Explorer. The Dimensions Explorer view is displayed.
- Click the Requests tab. On this tab you can:
- Search for requests.
- Display your inbox requests.
- Display stream requests.
- Display all requests in the current stream.
- To open a request in PulseUno, select it, and click Open Request.
- To set the default request for commits, right-click it, and select Set Working Request. The request name is displayed in italics.