Using the Git Client IDE plugin for Eclipse, you can clone a Dimensions CM stream.
To clone a stream:
- Open the Git Repositories view.
- In the view click Clone Git Repository.
- In Select Repository Source select Dimensions CM and click Next.
- In the Clone URL field enter the URL of the Dimensions CM stream that you want to clone. For details about the format of the URL, see Git Client command-line format.
- Click Next.
- Select a branch to clone and click Next.
- In the Directory field enter the location where to clone the stream.
- Click Finish.