Work with reviews and pull requests
When reviews and pull requests are created, they are automatically displayed in the Dimensions Explorer view. You can also create new pull requests.
Note: Requires your Dimensions CM server to be configured to work with PulseUno.
View and open reviews and pull requests
- Select View > Open View... > Dimensions Explorer. The Dimensions Explorer opens in the sidebar.
- To display the reviews and pull requests for the current branch, expand Reviews and Pull Requests.
Tip: If you switch branches, to display the reviews and pull requests for the new branch click Refresh.
- To open a review or pull request in PulseUno, select it and click Open Pull Review.
- To open PulseUno, in the Reviews and Pull Requests title bar, click Open Pulse.
Create pull requests
To create a pull request:
- Select View > Open View... > Dimensions Explorer.
- In the Reviews and Pull Requests toolbar, click Open Pull Request.
- The New Pull Request window opens in PulseUno. For details, see the PulseUno help.