Limitations and known issues in 1.4
This topic describes the limitations and known issues in the Git Client IDE plugin version 1.4.
- Stream names must not contain spaces.
- You may not be able to push changes to a remote repository after using the Git
- Dimensions CM projects are not supported.
Eclipse 2021+: When you commit and push with a request, you may get the following message in the error log:
SWT Resource was not properly disposed, SelectRequestDialog.drawHint(SelectRequestDialog.java)
If this happens, ignore the message. It doesn't affect your operation.
- Visual Studio 2017: Error messages have limited details.
- Before installing the latest version of the Dimensions CM Git Client IDE plugin, uninstall the earlier versions.