Installing the Microsoft Terminal Server Agent
Install the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server
- Choose the RDP server machine on which you want to install the Microsoft terminal server agent. (Do not install the agent on a Load Generator machine.)
- If you are upgrading, uninstall any earlier agent versions. See Uninstall the Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server.
- If your server requires administrator permissions to install software, log in as an administrator to the server.
- Locate the installation file, Setup.exe, in the LoadRunner installation package, in the Additional Components\Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server folder.
- Follow the installation wizard to completion.
Note: To use the agent, you must set the recording options before recording a Vuser script. In the Start Recording dialog box, click Options. In the Advanced Code Generation node, check Use RDP Agent.
- If your server requires administrator privileges to remove software, log in as an administrator to the server.
From Add or remove a program, remove Software Agent for Microsoft Terminal Server.