Permissions Errors<![CDATA[ ]]>
This section describes troubleshooting for the following permission errors:
Permissions - File Not Readable
Permission denied for file: 'filename' !
The specified file is not readable.
- Check that you have the correct write permissions for the specified directory on the Controller machine.
Result Directory - Overwriting Directory Denied
The directory: 'directory name' contains important files. Overwriting denied. Check your permissions for this directory.
Unable to overwrite a results directory which contains *.exe, *.com, *.dll, *.sys, or *.bat files.
- Save the current scenario results in a different directory: Open the Set Results Directory dialog box (Results > Results Settings), and enter a different name for the results directory in the Results Name box, or
- Delete the contents of the directory manually before saving the current scenario results. Check that you have the correct write permissions to delete these files.
File Error - Cannot Save File
Error saving the file.
- Check that you have the correct write permissions on the machine.
- Check that you have sufficient disk space available.
- Check that you entered a valid path for the file.