WebSocket Statistics monitor
The WebSocket Statistics monitor provides you with statistics for the WebSocket data during the scenario run, such as byte rate, connection status, and the number of messages.
Elapsed time since the start of the run.
WebSockets per second throughout the whole scenario.
You cannot change the granularity of the x-axis to a value that is less than the web granularity you defined in the General tab of the Options dialog box.
WebSocket Statistics measurements
The measurements for this monitor are:
- New Connections per second
- Bytes Received per second
- Messages Received per second
- Bytes Sent per second
- Messages Sent per second
- Closed Connections per second
- Failed Connections per second