Single user performance reports
View statistics that help you measure the quality of the user experience on your application.
For details on configuring reports, see Generate single user performance data.
Where do I find it?
- Navigate to the Results page.
For a selected test, click (more options) and select Single user performance.
- Navigate to the Load Tests page.
- Select a test and navigate to the Runs tab.
- For a selected test run, click (more options) and select Single user performance.
The NV Insights report can help you improve the performance of your application by identifying potentially problematic issues in your transactions and providing recommendations for optimizing network traffic.
For details on the report, you are being redirected to the Network Virtualization Help.
- A client breakdown report will not be generated if the test duration is too short or if the script does not contain any network actions.
- It may take several minutes for the NV Insights report to be generated when viewing it for the first time in a load test.
Share the report results
Export the NV Insights report to a .HTML file by clicking (more options) and selecting Export > NV Insights report.
WebPage Test report
Main results page of the WebPage Test report
The WebPage test report helps you to measure the quality of the user experience by providing page load timing data.
- Data is provided under load and without load.
- For tests running on the cloud, data is provided for each location that you have specified in see Vuser distribution locations section.
- Data is provided for Chrome, IE, and Firefox.
Click the link of a specific result to view the navigation breakdown details.
Navigation breakdown details page
The details page of the WebPage Test report provides the following sections:
|Top most||Summary of information for the page load for the first and the repeated test.|
|Waterfall chart||Waterfall view that displays the timing for each resource as it's loaded into the browser for the first and the repeated test.|
|View breakdown||Displays the resource’s percentage of the total requests and network bytes for the first and repeated test.|