The License area lets admins track license consumption, allocation, and usage across projects. For details on how to allocate licenses, see Manage licenses.
Note: If this area is not enabled, open a support ticket.
The Consumption tab lets you view the license consumption per project and Vuser type.
In the Project listing in the left pane, select the projects whose license consumption you want to display. For details about the license types, see LoadRunner Cloud licenses.
You can perform the following actions:
|Show active only (above Project pane)||Shows only the licenses that are currently active.|
|Export to CSV||Saves the license consumption data to a CSV file.|
|Show All||Shows all test runs for the selected projects.|
Shows the test runs for the specified date. Use the date picker to specify a date range to display the tests that ran during that period.
A summary grid at the bottom of the Consumption pane shows the number of VU and VUH licenses for Web and GUI types.
The Summary tab lets you view the allocation and entitlement information per license. The grid shows the following information:
- Start date. The beginning date of the license
- Expiration date. The license's expiration date (by default sorted by this column)
- Type. The bundle type, such as Web VU, GUI VU, and so forth. For details, see Protocol bundles.
- Subscription. The type of subscription such as Trialand Yearly
- Total entitled capacity. The total number of Vusers entitled by the license
- Total VUH consumed. The total number of VUH licenses currently consumed
- Total VUH remaining. The total number of VUH licenses available for consumption, not being consumed by any project
- Total allocated to projects. The total number of licenses allocated to projects
- Total assigned for running tests. The total number of Vusers assigned to running tests
A summary grid at the bottom of the Summary pane shows the available VU and VUH licenses for Web and GUI types.