You can stream errors to a Splunk Cloud system during a test run. To stream errors to Splunk, do the following:
|Configure your Splunk account||
In your Splunk account, configure the following for the HTTP Event Collector.
For details on configuring the HTTP Event Collector, refer to the Splunk documentation.
|Configure your Splunk account details in LoadRunner Cloud||
In LoadRunner Cloud:
|Enable error streaming for a load test||
Notes and Limitations
- Streaming errors to Splunk is enabled only for tests run in the cloud.
- You can stream errors to a Splunk Cloud account only.
- Only one Splunk account can be configured for a LoadRunner Cloud tenant.
- During a load test run, only the first 500,000 errors are sent to the Splunk account.
- If your Splunk account was already configured before LoadRunner Cloud version 2021.08, the URL shown in the Splunk Account dialog box contains a prefix of input- or http-inputs, depending on if you had a managed Splunk account.
- From LoadRunner Cloud version 2021.08, whenever you configure a Splunk account through LoadRunner Cloud, a message is sent to the Splunk account for validation.