Mobile Center provides additional tools and functionality for monitoring and analyzing your apps, from within the Mobile Center APPS page.
Mobile Center provides access to the following extended services:
|Production Usage||Integrates with AppPulse to obtain mobile analytics.|
|Security Scan||Integrates with Fortify on Demand to help you manage your application's security|
|Crowd Testing||Integrates with Ubertesters to help you perform crowd testing.|
|App X-Ray||Integrates with SafeDK to help you check the compliance of your Android app's SDKs.|
Before using an extended service, your administrator must enable its functionality in Mobile Center.
In the Mobile Center console, click ADMINISTRATION > SETTINGS. For details, see Administration - Settings.
- If you are connecting to the extended service through a proxy server, in the left panel, select Proxy settings.
- Enter the proxy details. Click Verify and Save.
- In the left panel, select your specific extended service. Select the Yesto enable the extended service. If you know some of the other credentials, you can enter them at this time. Click Verify and Save.
- In the Mobile Center console, click the APPS menu and locate the app that you want to monitor or analyze.
Hover on the middle section of the app card, and click the Extended Services icon. (Extended services are not supported for Windows Phone and the icon will be disabled.)
- In the Extended Services window, go to the extended service that you enabled.
- Follow the instructions as they appear on the service's opening page.
Note: Extended services that require proxy details, are not supported if your company uses NTLM for the proxy authentication. As a workaround, install a third party tool such as Cntlm, that stands between the Mobile Center server and corporate proxy, adding NTLM authentication on the fly.
- The Production Usage extended service
- Other extended services
- Administration Settings
- AppPulse help
- Fortify on Demand