Uninstall Mobile Center
Follow the instructions below to uninstall the Mobile Center server from Linux and Windows machines.
Uninstall from Linux
You remove a Linux server installation by running the uninstall script on your Mobile Center server:
Log into the Mobile Center server machine as root user, or as a user in the Linux sudoers file.
- Change directory to the installation directory:
cd <path to installation folder>(Default
- Run the uninstall script by entering the following command:
- Press Enter to confirm you want to uninstall Mobile Center.
- Confirm whether or not to remove the Linux user account used when installing Mobile Center.
- Enter y to uninstall the PostgreSQL database.
Uninstall from Windows
Remove the Mobile Center server from your machine in one of the following ways:
- Under the Start menu, select an action under Mobile Center Server, open the right-click menu, and select Uninstall. In icon- based environments such as Windows 8.1, search for Uninstall Mobile Center.
- Use the standard Add or remove programs interface to remove Mobile Center Server.
Troubleshooting and tips
Uninstall logs can be found in the following location:
<path to server installation folder>\installation\Logs
C:\Program Files\Mobile Center Server\installation\Logs)
<path to server installation folder>/installation/Logs
When the Mobile Center server machine is configured to work with WiFi, the Linux uninstall process may fail. This is due to its attempt to remove wpa_supplicant. The error will indicate this dependency:
libcrypto.so.1.0.0()(64bit) is needed by (installed) wpa_supplicant-1.0-3pclos2012.x86_64