Uninstall Mobile Center
Follow the instructions below to uninstall the Mobile Center server from Linux and Windows machines.
Uninstall from Linux
You remove a Linux server installation by running the uninstall script on your Mobile Center server:
Log into the Mobile Center server machine as root user, or as a user in the Linux sudoers file.
- Change directory to the installation directory:
cd <path to installation folder>(Default
- Run the uninstall script by entering the following command:
- Press Enter to confirm you want to uninstall Mobile Center.
- Confirm whether or not to remove the Linux user account used when installing Mobile Center.
Uninstall from Windows
Remove the Mobile Center server from your machine in one of the following ways:
- Under the Start menu, select an action under Mobile Center Server, open the right-click menu, and select Uninstall. In icon- based environments such as Windows 8.1, search for Uninstall Mobile Center.
- Use the standard Add or remove programs interface to remove Mobile Center Server.
Troubleshooting and tips
Uninstall logs can be found in the following location:
<path to server installation folder>\installation\Logs
C:\Program Files\Mobile Center Server\installation\Logs)
<path to server installation folder>/installation/Logs
When the Mobile Center server machine is configured to work with WiFi, the Linux uninstall process may fail. This is due to its attempt to remove wpa_supplicant. The error will indicate this dependency:
libcrypto.so.1.0.0()(64bit) is needed by (installed) wpa_supplicant-1.0-3pclos2012.x86_64