Before you can access the Mobile Center server with multi-project capabilities, you must enable the multi-project feature. For details, see Early access features.
Log in to the Mobile Center console
To access the Mobile Center console:
http/s://<Mobile Center server IP address>:<server port> and log in with your credentials.
If you enter a wrong password three consecutive times, Mobile Center will lock you out. The default lockout time is 15 minutes. An operator can reset your password.
Log in with an operator role:
When a user with an operator role logs in to Mobile Center, they have access to Project Management where they can define and manage projects, and add other operators, and administrators.
Project Management is not visible to users with an admin or user role.
The default operator user, email@example.com, is also automatically assigned the role of project administrator for the DEFAULT project, and can access this project. However, a user with an operator role can not access other projects unless assigned as a administrator of those projects. For each project that you create, Mobile Center creates a default workspace. For details, seeWorkspace management.
Log in with a project administrator or user role:
After you successfully log in, Mobile Center shows you the projects to which you have permissions to connect. To start working on a project, select a project from the drop-down list.
If you are assigned to only one project, you will be logged in directly to that project when the Mobile Center console opens.
If you are assigned to multiple projects, to switch between the projects you must log out and then log in again, selecting the other project. To log out, hover on the name of the logged-in user in the top right of the Mobile Center window.
For details about roles, see User roles and permissions.
The following support the multi-project early access feature:
- UFT 14.03
- TruClient 12.56
- Sprinter 14.03
- UFT Pro (LeanFT) 14.03
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 12.21 Patch 6
- Business Process Testing (BPT) 12.21 Patch 6 with the Mobile Center extension
Your testing tools must be compatible with the multiple project capabilities of Mobile Center (see above).
- For UFT Pro (LeanFT) 14.03, TruClient 12.56, and Sprinter 14.03, copy the credentials for your project login to the clipboard, use one of the following methods:
- In the project selection screen, click the eye icon .
- In the masthead, expand the account menu by hovering on the username in the top right of the Mobile Center window. Click COPY for the project whose credentials you want to copy.
- For UFT version 14.03, there is complete integration with the multi-project capabilities. Connect to the Mobile Center server and select the desired project.
- For Appium, include the tenantId.