Reconfigure the Mobile Center server
If your server details change, you can run the Mobile Center update tool to change the configuration of your server.
Server details that can be reconfigured include:
- IP address or FQDN (Fully qualified domain name)
- Change the connection to the server from non-secure to secure (SSL) or vice versa.
- Users who installed the standalone connector with the previous server port information need to reconfigure their connectors to use the new Mobile Center server details. For details, see Install the connector on a Windows machine, Install the connector on a Linux machine or Install the connector on a Mac machine.
- Testing tool users will also need to reconfigure their connection to Mobile Center.
To change the configuration of a Mobile Center Linux server:
- Log in to Mobile Center server machine as root or as a user in the sudoers file.
- Navigate to your server installation directory (Default
- Run the following command:
- When prompted, specify the new details for the Mobile Center server.
- The script's final screen prompts you to restart the service so that the changes can take effect.
To change the configuration of a Mobile Center Windows server:
- On the server machine, select Start > Mobile Center Server > Modify configuration. The configuration wizard opens.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard and modify the desired settings.
When running, the wizard stops the server's service. The wizard's final screen prompts you to start the service again.