Changing the NV Server Repository Location
When you install NV Server, you specify the location in which the NV Server saves the repository contents. By default, the repository location is C:\ProgramData\HPE\NV Server. You can change this location during installation, or after installation as described below.
To change the location in which the NV Server repository is saved:
- Make sure that no tests are currently running on any of the NV Test Managers that are connected to the NV Server.
On the NV Server, open the configuration file <installation_folder>\NVServer\ApacheTomcat\webapps\snv\WEB-INF\classes\snv.properties in a text editor.
By default, <installation_folder> is C:\Program Files\HPE\NV\.
- Locate the property file.content.repository.root, and change the value as required.
- Save the configuration file.
- Restart the service: Apache Tomcat NV Server.
- Move any existing repository files to the new location.
- Log on to the Test Manager to continue working, if needed.