Create NV profiles
- Open NV Network Editor, and on the home page, click New.
- Click Add new flow.
In the New Flow page, specify the required parameters as described below:
Setting Client and Server IP Ranges: In order to be able to save the NV profile, it is necessary to enter at least a single client IP address range and a single server IP address range.
Note: These IP addresses are not used by LoadRunner Professional or LoadRunner Enterprise, so it is not necessary to specify actual addresses.
- Configuring Gateway Parameters: For details, see Configure gateway parameters.
- Configuring the WAN Shape: For details, see Configure the WAN parameters.
To enable packet capture, click Packet List, and select Enable packet list capture.
- After selecting the required parameters, click OK. The Flow Summary displays all the flows in the NV profiles. To edit a flow, click the pencil icon; to delete a flow, click the "x"; to delete all flows, click the table icon.
Click Save to save the NV profile to a file named, by default, Emulation Profile.ntxx, in the browser's default download folder.
- Import the NV profile file into LoadRunner Professional or LoadRunner Enterprise. For details, see Import virtual location parameters from an NV profile.