Define work days
Time-related calculations, such as velocity and release burn down, are based on work days.
Work days are reflected in the following places:
- Time-related graphs, such as burn up and burn down graphs, and the Control Chart
- Story Board: in the WIP limit and cycle time limit
- Planning tab of features and backlog items
You can define which days of the week are work days. You can define work days on the workspace level or on the team level. Team-level definitions override workspace-level definitions.
The default work days defined are Monday - Friday.
To define work days for a workspace:
- In Settings , select Spaces and then select a workspace in the tree, and click the Edit Workspace button.
- In the Workspace Detail dialog box, select the work days and clear the non-work days.
To define work days for a team:
In Settings , select Spaces, and select the workspace in the tree.
In the Teams tab, click the team ID link to open the team you want to edit.
- Under Work Days, select the work days and clear the non-work days.