We recommend that, for your organization, you create a group of PPM users that no users in the system outside of this group can modify. This prevents these users from being locked out of the system and ensures that they always maintain a specific set of access rights.
To configure your PPM instance to use this "super-user" functionality, perform the following steps:
- Step 1. Create a service provider user.
- Step 2. Create the service provider security group.
- Step 3. Set ownership on the user.
- Step 4. Set ownership on the security group.
- Step 5: Add a server configuration parameter.
- Step 6. Test the functionality.
- Step 7. Create another user to assign to the Restricted Users security group.