The Overview tab displays a set of portlets configured by your administrator, enabling you to track your team regularly. You can display additional team-related portlets and customize them to fit your business needs.
You can customize the Overview tab to meet your needs.
To customize the Overview layout:
The Enable Team Overview Customization option is enabled in the Configure Global Team Settings page. For details, see .
Note: If the Enable Team Overview Customization option is not enabled, the team Overview tab will display four charts. For details, see Team Overview Charts.
- You have the Edit Resource Pools or Edit All Resource Pools access grant.
- Open a team and go to the Overview tab.
Turn on the Edit Mode toggle.
For 10.0.2 and earlier versions, click in the upper-left corner of the page.
Click Add Portlet.
The Add Portlets page opens and lists all the team-related portlets (portlets whose category is "team management").
- In the Search box, type a keyword to search for the portlets that contain the keyword in the name or description.
Select the target portlet and click Add.
Do the following to change the layout and edit the preferences for a single portlet:
- Drag and drop a portlet to change its position on page.
For 10.0.3 and later versions, drag the border of the portlet to adjust the portlet size.
For 10.0.2 and earlier versions, click to adjust the portlet width.
- Click to open the Edit Preferences page to change the portlet title and specify the data that the portlet displays.
- To delete a portlet, click the Delete button and then click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
To apply the overview settings configured by the administrator:
- For 10.0.3 and later versions, click Restore to Default.
- For 10.0.2 and earlier versions, click Restore to Global Overview.
Export the Overview tab
You can export team data to share with different people for review and analysis.
- In the upper-left corner of the Overview tab, click the Export to PDF icon.
- In the PDF Settings window, configure what to display in the exported PDF.
- Click Export.