Note: These procedures are to verify that the implementations were done successfully.
Caution: These verifications must be done in this order.
To verify that the field was added to the PPM project
- Log on to PPM as a user with administrative privileges.
- Navigate to Search > Projects.
- From the Search Projects window, search and open your project.
- Within the project, go to the Project Details tab.
Confirm that the Service field exists and that you can use it to add CIs from UCMDB.
- In the Service field, click the Choose Services button on the right-hand side of the field.
- Confirm that you can select CIs from UCMDB.
To verify that UCMDB CIs can be added to a PPM task
- In PPM, navigate to Search > Projects.
- Search for and select your project.
- In the Project Summary tab, click Edit Work Plan.
- Double-click the task to which you want to add the UCMDB Service CI.
- In the Service field, click the Choose Service button.
- Verify that the services in the list are the CIs from UCMDB that you wish to integrate with PPM, and select a service.
- Click Save.
- Confirm that the service was successfully added to the Service field and click Done.