Reset your password
When logging in to PPM, if you cannot remember your password, you can reset it and create a new one.
Prerequisite: Your administrator has enabled the feature toggle Enable Reset Password.
To reset the password, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are PPM authenticated user, and
- Your PPM account is not expired, and
- Your username has an email address assigned to it.
- In the PPM Login window, click the Forgot Password link. The Forgot Password dialog box opens.
Provide your PPM username and the email address assigned to the username.
Note: If you use ID to logon to PPM, provide the ID instead of the username.
PPM sends an email message to the email address assigned to your PPM username. Click the link in the email to set a new password.
- After you successfully set a new password, the PPM Login window opens, enabling you to log in using your new password.