Integrate PPM requests with QC/ALM defects or requirements
Note: In this section, Quality Center (QC) refers to Quality Center Enterprise Edition 10.00 (hereinafter referred to as "Quality Center" or "QC";
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) refers to Quality Center's later versions, the standard ALM edition version 11.00 and later, including versions 11.00, 11.20, 11.50, 12.00, 12.20, 12.50, and 12.53 (hereinafter referred to as "ALM").
QC/ALM refers to Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management.
- Introduction to the Integration
- ALM Content Bundle Entities Used by the Integration
- Select the appropriate integration procedure
- Configuring Integration with QC 10.00
- Configuring Integration with ALM 11.00 and Later
- Upgrading Integration with QC to Integration with ALM
- Importing or Exporting an Integration Configuration
- Use the Integration of PPM with Quality Center/ALM