Creating a Request Type that Uses the New Request Header Type
- In PPM, click Open > Administrator > Open Workbench.
- In the workbench, click Demand Mgmt > Request Types.
- In the Request Type Workbench dialog box, click New Request Type.
In the New Request Type dialog, do the following:
- Enter a name in the Request Type Name field. For example, Service Request.
- Click the selection icon next to the Request Header Type field.
- In the Validation dialog box, select Service and click OK.
- Confirm the Service field group is added and click OK.
Note: When users create a request of that new request type and click the auto-complete for the Service field the service list options are retrieved from Universal CMDB at that time.