Modifying the Display of the Contents Tab
You can modify the display of the three sections (Subportfolios, Programs, and Proposals/Projects/Assets) under the Contents tab of a portfolio.
Note: You are no longer able to freeze columns in the Contents tab.
When a portfolio is created, each section in the Contents tab has:
- Columns that are displayed by default,
- Columns that are always available to be shown, and
- Columns that are only visible when the fiscal year is set to
Hiding or Displaying Columns
- To hide a column, click the drop-down arrow or right-click in any column heading, put the mouse over Columns, and click the column you want to hide.
To display a column that is not displayed, click the drop-down arrow or right-click in any column heading, put the mouseover Columns, and click the column you want to display.
Note: When you put the mouse over Columns, the columns to be hidden or displayed include:
- Columns displayed by default
- Columns always available to be shown
- Columns that are added by your administrator who selected from PFM request fields.
- Columns that are enabled only when your administrator has enabled cost capitalization.
To rearrange columns, click and drag a column heading to the desired position.
Resizing a Column
To resize a column, click and drag the dividing line between its column heading and the adjacent column heading.
Sorting Order of Rows
- To sort the values of a column in the ascending or descending order, click the column heading or right-click in the column heading, and click Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- To remove sorting, right-click a column heading used for sorting and click Clear Sort.