Removing Contents from a Portfolio
- To remove a subportfolio from a portfolio, you must be allowed to edit the subportfolio.
- To remove a program from a portfolio, you must be allowed to view the program.
- To remove a proposal, a project, or an asset from a portfolio, you must be allowed to view the proposal, project, or asset.
To remove a subportfolio, program, proposal, project, or asset from a portfolio:
- Go to the portfolio page.
- In the Contents tab, click the desired section.
Ctrl+ click or
Shift+ click to select the items you want to remove.
- Click Remove, and click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
The items removed from the portfolio are not deleted from PPM.
Removing a subportfolio from the portfolio changes the portfolio hierarchy.
Removing contents from a portfolio does not impact the contents in the existing portfolio scenarios. For example, if you remove a project from a portfolio, the project is not removed from the existing scenarios of the portfolio. Instead, the project cannot be included in new scenarios.