The contents or initiatives of a portfolio are what you plan to invest in this portfolio. Initially when you create a portfolio, you probably will include all the current and proposed investments, all the programs, projects, assets, and proposals, that are managed in your organization. However, you might need to adjust the portfolio contents due to time, budget, and resources constraints and changes in the business strategy or marketing.
This section includes the following topics:
- Adding Contents to a Portfolio
- Removing Contents from a Portfolio
- Modifying the Display of the Contents Tab
- Portfolio backlog
- You are the manager of the portfolio, or
You have the Edit All Portfolios access grant, or
- You have the Edit Portfolio access grant and the portfolio managers have given you view and edit access to the portfolio.