Scenario Comparison is a tool that helps you decide investing on which set of projects, proposals, and assets can maximize your business objectives.
A scenario comparison contains the following:
- Time range when the scenarios happen.
- A group of proposals, projects, and assets you specify.
- Three scenarios, each contains a different subset of those proposals, projects, and assets, representing three different investment plans.
- Various charts to present the results of scenario comparison from perspectives such as cost, budget, and resources.
- The scenario optimizer wizard that allows you to specify constraints and optimization parameters to identify optimal scenarios.
For detailed use of scenario comparison, read the following topics:
- Create a Scenario Comparison
- Overview of the Scenario Comparison Page
- Reviewing Results (Tabs) of a Scenario Comparison
- Viewing and Changing Scenario Comparisons
- Using Scenario Comparison Portlets
Note: Creating, viewing, and modifying scenario comparisons requires the Portfolio Management license, as well as particular access grants and access rights as described in the
If you need to perform a procedure described in this section, but you do not have the required access, see your administrator.