The risk process is determined by the workflow called Risk Management Process in PPM. The workflow is associated with the risk request type. The risk management workflow is shown in Figure 5-2. Risk management workflow.
The default workflow steps are described as follows:
1. Evaluate Risk Impact Level. The risk's impact is evaluated.
2. PMO Lead Review and Assign Risk. The risk is reviewed by the Program Management Office and assigned to the appropriate user.
3. Project Lead Review and Assign Risk. The risk is reviewed by the project lead and assigned to the appropriate user.
4. Manage Risk. The risk is resolved.
5. Approve Closure. The resolution to the risk is reviewed.
6. Close. The risk is closed.