Introduction to the View Project Quality Integration Solution
The View Project Quality integration solution integrates PPM projects with the Releases module of ALM. The integration allows project management officers, project managers, development managers, and QA managers to have visibility into quality KPIs and ALM scorecards from PPM projects, and allows them to optimize the management of project quality by:
Introducing and enforcing consistent workflows for all major application delivery processes, and,
Initiating and managing both application and testing projects and ALM Releases.
- The integration solution information is stored in the PPM_INT_SOLUTIONS_NLS table, and
- All ALM server information related to the integration configurations are stored in the PPM_INT_CONFIGURATIONS table.
- Mapping information about PPM projects and ALM releases are stored in the related requests.
- ALM quality statistics information are stored in the PPM_INT_QC_KPI table.
- To view error logs, see the PPM_INT_EVENTS table.
The integration solution supports one-one mapping between a PPM project to an ALM release only.
This integration supports OOTB quality metrics only. Customizable reports and metrics are not supported yet.
There is no cleanup service to clean all the outdated data in the KPIs table.
You cannot delete any ALM server configuration.