PPM for Mobile limitations
PPM for Mobile has fixed some limitations existing in the PPM Mobile Web Client. This section lists the fixed limitations and remaining limitations in PPM for Mobile.
|Staffing profile: Only displays staffing profile ID||
PPM for Mobile now displays staffing profile link and financial summary link in the request details.
The links redirect you to the PPM web pages. You can tap Done to go back to PPM for Mobile.
If a workflow transition requires notes, authentication, re-confirmation, or additional information, the request details web page opens for you to provide the information and continue the workflow.
You can close the web page to go back to PPM for Mobile.
The following component types are not supported:
- Table component: Only displays number of entries.
- URL and link: Address of the URL or link is displayed, but clicking the address does not bring users to the desired page.
- Attachment: Only displays attachment filename.
The following rule events are not supported for request type rules:
- Apply on creation
- Apply on field change
Apply on copy
To perform approval actions on requests with the above rule events, you need to access the full version of PPM.
- Requests accessed from mobile devices are not editable.
- Only eligible requests are visible to end users. Requests awaiting approval actions are considered eligible.
- For the workflow action buttons with long text, the text cannot be fully displayed.