Enable and log in PPM Mobile Web Client
This section describes how to enable and log in the mobile web client.
Enable mobile web client
PPM administrator task
- Open the Administration Console > Administration Task > Application configuration page.
- Change the value of the parameter
- Stop PPM Server.
sh ./kUpdateHtml.shin the
- Start the PPM Server.
Log in by scanning QR code
- Open the sign-in page of PPM from your computer.
Click the mobile phone icon in the upper right corner of the sign-in window.
Scan the QR code with your smart phone.
Log in by entering PPM address
Note: If you want to access PPM Mobile Website Client from external network, you should use reverse proxy.
- Open the browser in your smart phone.
Type the URL of PPM instance in the address field. The URL should be in the format:
<ppm_server>could be IP or hostname.
Note: Under SSO environment, the URL should be ended with "/itg/mobileweb". That is
The mobile web client log-in page opens.
- Enter the username and password your administrator provides you, and select the language.
The My PPM Apps page opens, displaying the PPM apps you have access to.
Tap to log out and you are brought back to the log-in page.