The Team Overview tab displays a set of preconfigured portlets, enabling you to track your team regularly. You can display additional team-related portlets and customize them to fit your business needs.
You can customize the Team Overview tab according to your needs.
The toggle Enable Team Overview Customization is enabled in the Global Team Settings page.
Note: If the toggle is not enabled, the team Overview tab will display four charts. For details, see Team Overview Charts.
- You have the Edit Resource Pools or Edit All Resource Pools access grant.
- Open a team and go to the Overview tab.
Click in the upper-left corner of the page.
The Change Overview Layout page opens.
Click Add Portlet.
The Add Portlets page opens and lists all the team-related portlets (portlets whose category is "team management").
- In the search box, type a keyword to search for the portlets that contain the keyword in the name or description.
Select the desired portlet and click Add.
The portlet is added.
Do the following to change the layout and edit the preferences for an individual portlet:
- Drag and drop a portlet to change its position on page.
- Click to adjust the portlet width.
- Click to open the Edit Preferences page to change the portlet title and specify the data that the portlet displays.
- To delete a portlet, clickand click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
If you want to apply the overview settings configured by the administrator, click Restore to Global Overview.
Export the Overview tab
You can export team data to share with different people for review and analysis.
- In the upper-left corner of the Overview tab, click the Export to PDF icon.
- In the PDF Settings window, configure what to display in the exported PDF.
- Click Export.