Abandon pull requests
When you abandon a pull request, this action stops further review activity and cannot be reversed.
Note: To abandon a pull request, you need to be its owner or have administrator permissions.
To abandon a pull request:
- In PulseUno, navigate to Spaces, select a space and then a product or Git repository.
- (Optional) To restrict the scope of the search, select a stream or branch.
- In the sidebar, click Reviews.
- On the Reviews page, open the pull request that you want to abandon.
- From the Actions menu , select Abandon Review.
- Click Abandon Review.