Change ownership of pull requests
As an administrator, you can change the ownership of pull requests.
To change the ownership (author) of a pull request:
- In PulseUno, navigate to Spaces, select a space and then a product or Git repository.
- (Optional) To restrict the scope of the search, select a stream or branch.
- In the sidebar, select Reviews.
- Select a pull request from the list.
- In the Conversation tab, in the Author section, click Change Owner.
- Select the user who will be the new author.
- Click Change Author.